Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy 2 months Annison

Lots to report this week. Annison turned 2 months on Wednesday 5/11. We had a dr appt and all checked out well. Gained 2 lbs from birth and 1 1/4 inches in length. They unfortunately gave her 3 shots in the legs. Poor little thing screamed harder then I ever have heard. Mommy cried as well :( Hard to see your baby in pain. Thankfully Steve went with me. It was a tough day for all of us. Next appt is in 2 months for more shots, I suppose.

Annison is continuing to sleep well, 8-10 hours. Amazes me every morning when I wake and look at the clock. She eats 2-4 oz every 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours. Still wearing newborn diapers and shirts, but moving into 3 month pants due to her long little bird legs. She is grabbing for things in front of her, likes to go for rides in the car and smiles often. Loves bath and snuggle time with Steve and I at night.

I recently started putting Annison in her crib for morning naps. Haven't been very successful on getting her to sleep, but I was today! First time she soothed herself and slept without being swaddled. Out like a light for a whole hour. :) I snapped a few pictures for the baby book.....


After her shots. She was so tired

Evening snuggle time


The morning of her two month appt



Here she is fast asleep in her crib for her morning nap!


1 comment: