Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's a String Bean!!

It you haven't gotten your announcement yet...tooo bad, I'm not waiting another second to post on here what we are having. IT'S A GIRL      YEAH!!!

We are very excited to know the gender so that the buying can begin. Funny thing is I am not all about the "pink". I love the neutral colors. While we were in Babies R Us, Steve and I really had some tough decisions. He wanted all pink and I refused along with DISNEY CHARACTERS AND WINNIE THE POOH!! His main concern is that people will think she is a boy....well guess what honey....you could wrap that baby in a hot pink blanket with a pink bow in her hair and someone is going to still say "ahhh your boy is so cute"! He will see...just wait! She will however have him wrapped around his little finger :) Hoping that I do too to get up and help feed/change at all hours of the night. We love you daddy Steve  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment