Friday, October 29, 2010

Let the "Mr Needy" begin

We are like still a good 4 + months to go before little string bean will be born and I have a "Mr Needy" on my hands! I am speaking of Tek not Steve. I'm getting the sense that he knows something is going on. Following me all around the house, trying to sleep on our bed and cry's when I leave him at home. I have been told often lately how important it is to prepair our family pet for the new arrival. He has been an only child for the the last 10 years....OH MY this is really going to do some damage! Steve and I have started to play sounds of crying baby's on the computer. He leaves the room LOL. I am assuming he doesn't enjoy these sounds. I talk to him often about the baby but again he doesn't want anything to do with the word "baby". I recently told Steve that we need to purchase a net for the back end of the Tahoe to keep him in the far back. I know this is cruel of me but evey time we arrive somewhere he will jump over anything that is in the backseat. I don't think string bean would appreciate Tek jumping over her! This is definitely going to be interesting.......I will keep you posted!


"Mr Needy"

No comments:

Post a Comment