Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We're pregnant!!!!!

July 2nd 2010 was one of the happiest days of my life. The story of how I found out is defiantly worth sharing......

Steve and I had been trying for 6 + months when the whole idea of "baby" was starting to wear on both of us. It seemed like the beginning of every month was so depressing. I spoken to my Dr about the "issue" I felt we were having and she assured me it would happen, to relax and quit buying pregnancy tests so soon. On July 2rd I was officially 7 days late and refused to share the idea that I may be pregnant with my husband. I was really trying to spear the look of disappointment.....again.
On this glorious evening we headed to Walmart for some much needed items. We split up in the store and I headed to the deodorant isle. There on the back wall my eyes locked with the blue box. Clear Blue Easy was now running through my head along with.....could I be? no! well....maybe.... I snatched up a box before I changed my mind and headed for the cashier. From there I moved toward the bathroom and before I knew it I was peeing on a stick in a Walmart bathroom in Rood River Oregon! OMG I thought, this would be quite the story, wouldn't it!?!?! Before I could even pull up my pants, The test was screaming, PREGNANT. I quickly grabed my purse the pee stick and ran out the door with a huge smile on my face. I found my husband and tried to remain calm cause I was not going to tell him I was pregnant in Walmart. It was bad enough I found out there!!
We got in the car and made a stop at the Hood River port to watch the wind surfers for a bit. I reached into my purse and pulled out my pee stick and gently handed it to Steve. He immediately removed his sunglasses for a closer look. He looked at me, looked and the pee stick and again at me."Serious" he said, "serious" I smiled and nodded. He was beaming with joy.
12 weeks

15 weeks
We are so excited to meet our baby bean. Baby is due March 3rd 2011.



17 weeks

20 1/2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment